Saturday, July 26, 2008

The new Blog "Blogg" Daddy

Hey all, just noticed that there was another 'blog daddy' on here that last posted a blog sometime last year... I am a different blog daddy - I am the BLOGG daddy (to avoid confusion) - that is, the B-L-O double G daddy! Just like Snoop Dogg is a Dogg and not a Dog, this blog is a Blogg and not a Blog :-)

I am a father of two ... a 28 month old boy and a 3 day old girl. Yep, three days old!

I decided to start this blog to share my thoughts and experiences with other fathers/dads/daddies out there who might be in a similar situation and looking for advice or just interested in seeing how others handle similar situations.

This won't be all about fatherhood, it will be about general observations, funny things that happen day to day, balancing career/life/family/wife, cool electronics, beer, jokes, and all other stuff "guy"...

So check back here often... I plan on posting here at least every other day as the adventure of fathering a toddler boy and a newborn girl unfolds... should be interesting.

Cheers,

Vincent

No comments: